Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Not today

I was supposed to go to help my daughter today after work, but then she called to say that her husband would be home, so I wasn't really needed, but I could come if I wanted, so...

... I said that it would depend on what ride I got out of Beit El. If I got a ride to Ofra, I'd go see them for a bit, but if I got a ride to Shiloh, I'd go home. Well, ...

... I got a ride going to Tapuach, which passes Shiloh, so I went home. From the road I got a ride to the grocery store. There I went shopping, and when I staggered out weighed down by all my purchases...

...you should understand that my daughter "ordered catering" from me for Shabbat...

... another ride came quickly and took me straight to my door, even though it was a bit out of his way.

So, I'm home and I won't see my grandchildren today.

No comments: