Monday, October 15, 2007

Hope I'm not too late

I was a bit slow this morning at setting up the "uploading" of pictures from the Brit Milah on Photobucket. There's a problem sometimes once the avg virus check "kicks in." Photbucket stops working, and then I have to re-choose all the pictures which haven't yet been uploaded, and each picture takes ages to upload.

Of course, I didn't remember the problem until I clicked "upload."

I find myself happier with Photobucket than flickr. That's because it's much easier to get the codes from Photobucket, no steps other than highlighting what I need and then pasting into the blog, just remember it has to be in html and do your spellcheck ahead of time, or the pictures will be messed up. Believe me, I've had to redo everything too many times.

Slowly, slowly I've been learning new things.

Busy day again today. It's my extra long teaching day, but we're leaving in the middle to go to the big strike rally in Tel Aviv.

No comments: