Sunday, October 28, 2007

Grading Posts for Blog Carnivals

I've been very involved in the blog carnival scene, even "owning" one, the Kosher Cooking Carnival, for a few years already.

Some carnivals, like my own KCC and JPIX accept multiple posts from bloggers, while others are strictly one-post-per-blogger and others, like Havel Havelim, it depends on the discretion of the host.

I post frequently to my two plus blogs. This blog and Shiloh Musings get new posts at least twice a day and usually more. I don't send every post to the carnival hosts, but I also don't think it's efficient to wait until right before the deadline, go over everything I've written that week and send "the best," as if I could judge such a thing.

Sorry for the rant. Thanks for listening. Now I must get ready to go to the dentist and finally print some of the pictures taken during my parents' visit and since Yochai was born.

No comments: